Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Plant Happiness #2

Another flower card with one of my Stamplajolla.com stamps. I don't know if you can tell from the picture or not but the blue background is stamped with a pretty, lacy vine stamp. It gives the card a nice soft touch. I'm also really liking the border stamp that I put on the cocoa cardstock. The flower is embossed with Glassy Glaze Enamel. This picture just doesn't do this card justice. It's much prettier IRL. TFL!!

Stamps: Radiant Flower, Elegant Vine, Double Border and Sentiment - all from Stamplajolla.com; Paper: Rose Red, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, White: Ink: Choc. Chip, Ballet Blue, Timber Brown Stazon; Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Summer Sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find a "favorite" card that you've made--they are all quite terrific. I do love all the Boho ones, the colors used and design--well just great! I think, however, the card entitled "Enjoy 2" is a stand out. I love the color combo and just sending a card that says Enjoy is fun!