Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Love Frogs

I haven't played with this stamp set in over a year now. It was one of my favorites when it first came out. Now that springtime is here I thought it was the perfect time to ink it back up. I was so excited to be able to color it with the Copic's I have been accumulating over the past 2 or 3 months. Watercoloring is not one of my favorite things to do but the Copic's are so easy to color with. I just love them. I'm slowly accumulating some that match our Stampin' Up! colors very close.

I can't remember where I got the sentiment I put on the card but I think it's funny. A few times while working tax season this Spring I would have loved to take this frog's advice. LOL!! There were a couple of people that brought this sentiment to mind.

Have a great week and thanks for looking!!

Pam

1 comment:

Jamie Tyson said...

Love what you did with the set. It is one of my favorites as well. You are making the copics more and more irresistible.