Sunday, May 4, 2008

Open House - Saturday May 3, 2008



I had an Open House yesterday to start up my new Stamp Clubs that begin in June. I run my Stamp Clubs from June - March instead of taking the summer off like most demonstrators since I work in public accounting. It was so much fun to have my friends over again at my house to stamp. I missed you ladies. I also made some new friends that haven't stamped with me before. Thanks Dianne, Kim and Ann for coming and stamping with me. I am looking forward to many fun filled stamping days with you in the future.

These are 2 projects that we completed. This first card is an almost total CASE from Jackie Pedro's card here. I just fell in love with it when I saw it. It has a nice soft touch to it. Thanks Jackie for the inspiration. Your work is awesome.

I made this card using the Splitcoast Stampers Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC166). I got the idea for the paper and embellishments from Dawn Easton's card that you can see here. I love Dawn's clean crisp style. Thanks Dawn for the inspiration.

No comments: