Friday, June 20, 2008

Yes, I've Seen Pink Monkeys - SC181

This card is for the SplitCoast sketch challenge for the week. I thought making these monkeys pink would be a cute idea. This was an easy sketch to work with and was perfect for this image. I just love these Changito Monkeys that you can get from Stampendous. I made a card a couple of weeks ago for Garrett's teacher that I still need to post using the Changito Monkeys. It's a Teacher's Set I got from Archivers in Atlanta on my trip home from FL. Thanks for checking me out and have a great weekend!!

Pam

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

I'm lovin' this one too! Only YOU could make PINK monkeys look so good!!!!!

Neva said...

too funny Pam. Did you see pink monkeys last month while you were at the beach/stamp retreat? Exactly what had you been drinking when you saw those pink monkeys. LOL. too cute.