Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bunny Hop Sophia


I know I say this every time I make a card but isn't this just the cutest image you have ever seen? My Mom said it looked like me as a little girl. Wow, was I ever that cute? LOL!! This is called Bunny Hop Sophia by Paper Pretties. It's March's Stamp of the Month. If you are not in the Stamp of the Month Club you need to join. You can get the stamps the month before they go on sale to the public.

I started with a Pretty in Pink card base. The designer paper is from the Tea Party pack. Nice designer paper for Easter. Sophia is colored with Copic Markers and mounted on a Long Rectangle Nestabilitie mat. I put two buttons on the upper left corner of the main image. One is a Pink Pirouette button and the other is a large Clear Square button, both by SU. The mats are Almost Amethyst. The pink flower border is a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is stamped with Black Brilliance ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, as was Bunny Hop Sophia. The sentiment was cut out with the Designer Label Punch and brads I purchased from a local Scrapbook Store were put on each corner. The ribbon is Certainly Celery Grosgrain.

Thanks for coming by to check me out on this beautiful weekend. It's 75 here in sunny Northwest Georgia today. Love it!! Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

pam...she is so fantabulous! i love the highlights and lowlights in your coloring, the dsp is amazing, and your buttons are the bomb-diggity!

you always amaze me, my sweet friend!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Fabulous card Pam, Sophia is SO sweet! LOVE the pretty layout and colors.

Jennifer :)