Monday, May 4, 2009

Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 4

Today is the last day for sneak peeks from the May Release for Hanna Stamps and tonight is the official Release Party at 9pm Eastern on SCS. Here is the last stamp set called To The Beach. I tell you what these stamps have really made me ready for summertime. In my dreams I'm imagining that this is me and Chuck on the beach. Ohhhh, to have a body like that again. LOL!!



Now, go see what the design team has come up with. AND DON'T FORGET THE RELEASE PARTY TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN ON SCS. Woohoo, we're gonna have fun!!!

Vicki Garret
Adela Rossol
Amanda Sewell
Beth Silaika
Candice Lightly
Cindy Haffner
Diana Gibbs
Frances Byrne
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Joycelyn Turner
Judy Workman
Sandra Maclean
Silke K

Fellow Guest Designer:
Nikki Fairburn

Have a great Monday ladies and I'll see you tonight.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow Pam, he is a Hottie!!!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Pam, what an adorable scene!! LOVE the fun images and design!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous Pam, I love your colouring and how you used all the accessories, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

love, love, love this card! you've done an amazing job creating this scen with such big stamps...you da bomb!

Sandra MacLean said...

Pam!! This is fabulous!! I love how you used most of the accessories in the set. I have so enjoyed all your samples over the past few days. ((Big hugs))

Judy in Indiana said...

This is gorgeous. I love all those cut outs and the DP is just delicious!