Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Charlotte's Flutter By Wednesdday

Hello and happy Wednesday. It's time for Danni's Flutter by Wednesday FBW88 and this week's challenge is a sketch. Guess who is providing the sketch for us this week? None other than one of my bestest friends Mercy Kerin.  I used a new image that I got from All That Scraps and it's from Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps and the image I used is Charlotte.  You just have to love Charlotte's hair. The hair was a blast to color and it reminds me of my hair in the morning. My hair may be short but it stands up on all ends when I get out of the bed. LOL.  OK, here is my card......




And here is a pic of Mercy's sketch........



Come on out and play along with us this week. Make sure and use a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card.  When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword FBW88 and don't forget to load it on Mr. Linky on Danni's blog. Make sure you check out what the other DT members have done with this sketch. You can get their links on the sidebar of Danni's blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you right back here tomorrow with another creation. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

20 comments:

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

Wunderschön Pam!!

Liebe Grüße

Ursula

Dawn Easton said...

hehe! I just got Charlotte last week and love her too! That hair cracks me up! Super cute card, Pam!

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome job, Pam! I love your card...Charlotte makes me smile! Who is the DP by? I love it too!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H said...

oh how cute. her expression is just too funny!

hugs,

Karen Wilson said...

I love her expression! Looks kinda like me on some days when I have the two little toddlers I watch! LOL! Love your coloring, wow! Great job!

kris said...

Absolutely LOVE how you did her hair! GORGEOUS card this week! Love the colors and DP... =D hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, awesome job.

Harriet Skelly said...

I absolutely love this Charlotte image - she is so funny! You did a great job coloring her! Great FB card! Hugs, Harriet

Allison Rankin said...

Oh it's Charlotte! And with these papers...you're killing me in the bestest of ways!

Tasha said...

Pam this card is sensational! The layout is fab but its the papers you chose and put together that really make the card pop out! Your making me love my BG papers again! Gorgeous colouring and i ADORE the two tone background
love tasha xx

Amy said...

Wow, this is sooo awesome Pam! Love the colors and the BG is perfect for the crazy, fun Charlotte!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love the colors you used.

Christine said...

This is so cute!!! I know of a lot of Moms who feel this way at times.

Blessings,
Christine

Kimberly S said...

So cute! Wow, your coloring is just lovely, and you did such a wonderful job of putting this card together! I recently got Charlotte as well, the look on her face is priceless. :)

Danni said...

Gotta love Charlotte! I just got her too!!
This card is fabulous...I love the papers you used! Awesome job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Pam!! Love Charlotte and your combo of papers!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris

helencreaty1 said...

i really have to admit that i love that kind of stamp, it's so beatiful , i love your card, and the packing paper ,wawwwwwww great colouring
hugssssxx
helen

Jodi Collins said...

How cute is she??? ROCKIN' card Miss Pam!!!

gobeagirl said...

Pam, I just love this stamp. I have never used any of this, but I have seen them and think they sure have lots of personality...Super cute as always. Lisa g

Michelle said...

Love your card, Pam! The papers are stunning!! What an awesome image - love your coloring of it as well. Fab job this week!