Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paper Pretties–PAPER PIECING

** Please scroll down to see my post for ALL THAT SCRAPS for today. Thanks so much.

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. Our challenge today is PAPER PIECING. I used the image What’s Up Pussycat? and Paper Pieced the sign. Here is my card.

Whats-Up-Pussycat-1

Whats-Up-Pussycat-1a

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC137.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Revised Siggy

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Pam

Jessica Diedrich said...

Holy CRAP she is ADORABLE! Your technique is way fun and I LOVE your coloring, girlie! Miss you terribly...still pouting over here ;)

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Pammy...Love her Fin..Miss you too girly!! Got some Big News coming up on Monday...Excited!!! Hugs!!

Chris said...

love your card, the little pearls are a great touch, and I love the mermaid, and the way you colored her.

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific! Love the paper and your coloring is wonderful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! I adore that image, and what a neat fold!!