Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paper Pretties SKETCH–PWC148

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. Our challenge this week is a sketch by our awesomely talented DT Coordie Frances. For my card today I used the set Summer Fun. Here is my card and this week’s sketch.

Pam-PWC148a-4.3.2011

Pam-PWC148-4.3.2011

PWC148

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC148.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy 3

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a truly stunning card!! Wowzers!

Alaine said...

Love how you colored her up and popped her up.

Chris said...

this is a fun card, I love it.