Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Love the New In Colors


I'm so in love with the new in colors. Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi are my two favorites. I love SU's new scalloped punch also. I just wish it was bigger like the one on this card. Look for posts soon with the new scalloped punch from SU. I just got my first order in of merchandise from the new catalog. Talking about one happy chick when I got home. I immediately opened the box and fingered all my new stuff. I got my fix by just rubbing my hands all over it. Stamps: Year After Year, See you Around (wheel), Fancy Flexible Phrases, All in a Row; Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, White, Black; Ink: River Rock, Basic Black, Black Stazon, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brads, White Gel Pen, Aqua Painter, Round Tab Punch, Giga Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida).

No comments: