Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Peachy" Baroque Motifs

Okay, those of you that know me well know that when this set first came out I hated it. I said I would never get it. But what happens when you see the gorgeous samples everyone is making with it, then you know you have to have it. This set has really grown on me. I love the Groovy Guava and River Rock together on this card. I don't do too many cards that have basically only 2 colors but I think this one turned out well. The flower part that is mounted with one of the new circle rhinestone brads was a pain to cut out. Too much intricate cutting but I'm really happy with the result. Stamps: Baroque Motifs; Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, White, Groovy Guava Designer; Ink: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Choc. Chip; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brad, Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Slit Punch, Dimensional.

No comments: