Friday, April 17, 2009

TECC64 - Pretty Miss Anya


Hello everyone!! I made this card for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge - TECC64. My friend Mercy got the new Miss Anya Collection set from The Greeting Farm and I had to use it. I've been wanting it since it was released a couple of months ago. Since we are at a stamping retreat this weekend I'm gonna use the heck out of it. Woohoo!!

I started with an Apricot Appeal card base and used Rainbow Sherbet as my designer paper. The coordinating colors are Green Galore, Apricot Appeal and Tempting Turquoise. I stamped Miss Anya with Black Brilliance Ink, embossed her with Clear Embossing Powder and colored her with Copic Markers. The main image is mounted with Rectangle Nestabilities. The small circle with the flower was cut out with the Circle Nestabilities. I used a white flower from SU's Pretties Kit and colored it with a sponge and Apricot Appeal ink. I layered it with another white flower from the kit and a designer brad. The sentiment was stamped on Apricot paper and hand cut for the "flag" on the sketch.

Thanks for coming by to check me out. It's beautiful, sunny and 75 degrees here in sunny Northwest GA today. Love it!! Have a great weekend. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

What a wonderful, Bright and cheerful Birthday card!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Emily said...

Oh my, Pam, your colors here are just beautiful! What an awesome job of coloring you did on your image to match your papers. I love how you popped her off the paper too. That flower is really cute and the brad you used for the flower center couldn't be more perfect with those striped socks. Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pam so adorable.

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous crad..would brighten any day...super work hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

pam....OH MY WORD! this is simply loverly! LOL! i love the colors, the flower treatment, and the way you've popped anya up...just gorgeous!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Pam, LOVE the fun image and darling colors & design.

Have a fun week,
Jennifer :)