Monday, April 27, 2009

"Your Blog Makes Us Smile" Award



I received this award from one of my most faithful followers who always leaves me wonderful comments. Her name is Emily Wundrock. Emily, your comments always make me smile and I want to thank you for always being faithful to me with you precious comments. Make sure and check out Emily's blog at Emily's Expressions.

I would like to send this back out to a few people who always make me smile. Thanks girls for inspiring me.

  • Mercy Kerin at Lord Have Mercy

  • Julie Lacey at Stamps and Taxes!

  • Crystal Birr at One Happy Stamper!!

  • Jennifer Meyer at Jennifer's Sweet Designs
    • Thanks for checking me out. I hope you have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

      2 comments:

      Jennifer Meyer said...

      Hi Pam :) Thanks for thinking of, I LOVE your work, it always brings a smile to my week!

      Hugs & Kisses,
      Jennifer :)

      Anonymous said...

      Awww you are so sweet, I am honored to be chosen by such a talented stamper!! Thanks so much!