Sunday, August 16, 2009

5 Cards For You Today

Hello and Happy Sunday!!! I have 5 cards today that are for the Birthday Celebration challenges from this past week over on the Club Anya blog. I had so much fun with all these challenges. Some of them definitely got me out of my comfort zone. I will explain what the challenge is under each card and please feel free to email me if you have any questions about anything I have done.



This card is for the "Back to School" challenge. I have had this designer paper for a long time and have never used it. It was perfect for this card.



This card is for the "Crazy Hair Day" challenge. I used three different stamps to achieve the hair on this beautiful girl. I used one of the stamps from the Miss Dressy Anya set and the stamp has short hair. I took the pigtails from a different stamp from the same set to add her some length to her hair. I then took a third stamp, Megan, and used the bow from her hair to add to the pigtails. What do you think?



This card is for the "Javablu" challenge. You were to use blue and brown on your card. This is Megan and I think she is precious.



This card is for the "Smile and Shine" challenge. You were to add glitter, rhinestones, bling, etc. to your card. That is always an easy challenge for me as I feel "the more bling the better". LOL.



This card is for the "Time to Get Sketchy" challenge. You were to use one of your favorite sketches. This is from Taylor VanBruggen's sketch challenge from this past Friday, TESC78. Yes, Taylor, this is an awesome sketch and I loved it!!

Thanks for being patient and looking at all my creations today. I really enjoyed making them and I hope you enjoy looking at them. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! Where do I even begin?? These are all just fabulous! I LOVE the crayons and chalkboard on your first card, that hair is AMAZING on Miss Anya! All of your cards are stunning to look at-so well put together and your coloring and layouts are wonderful! All five of these are award winning in my book, my friend!

Unknown said...

Shut up! Look at all of this anya goodness! Yous da bomb, girl! All of these are phenomenal...you're a shoe-in to win, kiddo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my these are all so sweet, awesome job.

Marianne Penner said...

These cards are all absolutely gorgeous! I found your blog a week ago and started following it. I think your cards are the best I've ever seen!

I just put in an order at the Farm and I'm wishing I'd ordered Megan. My hand was hovering over it for the cart but I resisted and now I'm sorry.

Unknown said...

Love every single one but the thought and clever idea of utilizing three stamps to achieve that look gets MY vote!!! Fabulous!
Viv xxx

Tammy said...

Just a whole bunch of fabulousness!!!!!