Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Etsy Store and a Card

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog and to a wonderful Monday morning.  I have started an Etsy store and if you will look on the right sidebar you will see some cards that I have for sale.  I just picked a few so if you are interested in some that are on my blog that are not in my store, please let me know and I will be glad to make whatever card you would like.  And thanks so much for visiting my store.

Now this card is for last Friday's sketch from Taylor VanBruggen TESC79  I used a digi image from Victoria Case Stamps. He was fun to color as are all of Victoria's images.

Thanks for stopping by today and stayed turned tomorrow for another sketch challenge from Mercy Kerin.  I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute card, pam! love those little frogs...and the colors are yummy!

love the cards in your store, too! good luck! :)

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Pam, your store looks great! I added you as a favorite :) Good luck - your cards are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the froggies Pam! The DP is gorgeous too! Delightful card. Well done on your Etsy store! Good luck!
(Not that you'll need it sweetie).
Hugs Viv xx

Lori Craig said...

Love this layout...the card is super cute, Pam! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO adorable Pam! LOVE it! I am so happy for you with opening your store too and wish you the best of luck!

RiNNE said...

Pam, your cards are amazing! Good luck with your Etsy store!