Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Pleasures MOJO107





Hello and happy Monday again. This is my submission for this week's Monday Mojo Sketch MOJO107. I used Verve's set called Floral Whimsy. This was such a fun sketch. I used lots of bling in the form of Pearl Accents. Can I just tell you how much I like this card and it's not my normal style. I mostly do cutsie cards but sometimes it's fun to do something else. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

Thanks for coming by again. I'll talk to you again shortly with another card.

Hugs,
Blog Siggy

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Pam, I love all your layers.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Love that blossom die and your lovely pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Love how the flowers "pop"!

Beverly S. said...

Pam, this is a beautiful card! I love your take on the MoJo Monday sketch. :)

Unknown said...

you rocked this mojo sketch, sister! great colors and dp!