Saturday, October 24, 2009

Taylor's Sketch

Hello and happy Saturday. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Mine has been great. Watching college football games, my hubby smoking ribs, my hubby and son home with me, life just doesn't get much better. Especially, when our team (Roll Tide!!!) won by the skin of their teeth against the Vols, but a wins a win, right?

I have a card for you today using Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge TESC88. I used a new stamp set I received a couple of weeks ago that is made by Taylored Expressions called Wings of Joy. I saw some amazing cards made by Taylor's design team and knew I had to have this set. It is so cute. I also put the main image on a new Nestie I just received called Peony. I colored the main image with my Copics and then added some Liquid Applique for snow on the birdhouse. Looks like winter time, doesn't it? Here's the card .........



I have another card that I made this evening for Jen's Sketch For You to Try so check back in the morning to see it. Thanks for stopping by today and THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS. They mean the world to me. I'll see you in the morning.

Hugs,
Blog Siggy

9 comments:

Danni said...

Sounds like a great night/day for you!! Awesome!
Love your card, so bright and cheery!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO cute, Pammy! LOVE that set, as you know ;) The liquid app. is perfect and the colors are fabulous! I am so excited about our next get together! WOO HOO!!!

RiNNE said...

Pam, what great layering and beautiful colors!! I'm playing along with that sketch too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam you have nailed Taylor's sketch.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a fun and cheery Christmas card Pam!! too cute!

Unknown said...

love, love, love this pam! so bright and wonderful! awesome job!

Marja Sch said...

Wow wonderful card. Marja:)

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous artwork! Love the bright & cheerful look!

Gwen said...

love your combination of papers and your coloring!! everything about it is fabulous!!!