Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Almost Thanksgiving

Hello and happy almost Thanksgiving. Here is a card I made today using another image from All That Scraps. This is a digi image from C.C. Designs called Nora. I'm using her today with the sketch this week for Whimsical Wednesdays  - The Diedrich Dare. This sketch, DDSC12, is from Jessica's sweet son Jack. What a talented family. Here is my card.............



And here is Jack's sketch...........



Thanks for stopping by today. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

10 comments:

kris said...

such a fun and pretty card!!! i love all the details... and your coloring is super!!! hugs, Kris

Randi said...

Gorgeous Pam!! That pink and blue is so cute for a wintery card! So thrilled you joined us at the Diedrich Dare this week!

♥Rach♥ said...

I just LOVE love love this Pam! The colors are just gorgeous and you did a fantastic job with the layout. Beautiful job, this is one of my faves :)

Cassie said...

this is such a beautiful take on the sketch pam!

Sandra MacLean said...

Pam, she is so adorable!! I always love your use of bold colors on your cards! Thank you so much for playing along this week! I know the kids appreciate it very much!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS Pammy! How FUN that you could play along this week-I am SO glad you did. And you know I Luuuuurve that little pixie ;) Miss you xoxo

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww Pam, this is adorable! I love what you did with Jack's Sketch! I bet he loves it too!
Those colors are spectacular!
Big Hugs
Lynda =)

Unknown said...

this is so great! love the colors, your coloring, and the snowflake accents!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Wow you did a totally rocking job on your Whimsical Post for last week you girls are doing such wonderful things with these CC images I love them but have none!!! Thanks for palying along with us on the Whimsical Team!!!!

Heather

Rebecca Ednie said...

Love the bright colours and nice colouring. Great card. So glad you joined us at the Diedrich Dare.