Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Paper Shop Sketch



Please scroll down for today's preview for CLUB ANYA and THE GREETING FARM.


Hello and welcome back. I have another card for you today using our Sketch Challenge LPSC41 over on the Little Paper Shop blog. I have used the beautiful set called Beautiful Things by Little Paper Shop. I just love this sentiment I used on the card and it looks so good paired with the flower images in the set. Here is my card......



Here is the sketch (which I flipped on it's side BTW)............



Come on out and play along with the sketch. One random participant will win the Merry & Bright set from LPS. I know you wanna win!!! Now check out the other DT member's blogs for more inspiration.....


Julia Betemps - Owner
Jessica Diedrich - Design Team Coordinator
Pam Varnell - Guest Designer - me


Thanks for stopping by today. Be back here tomorrow for another sneak peek from CLUB ANYA and THE GREETING FARM. 


Hugs,

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job on the sketch Pam. Hugs Cindy

Danni said...

So very nice!!

helencreaty1 said...

great card, i love it, =)
hugs helen

Bonnie said...

It's beautiful Pam! Love that you flipped it!

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Pam, love the mix of papers and the funky layout
love tasha xx

Allison Rankin said...

Love it! Those papers rock!

Ann Kranitz said...

THis is gorgeous Pam. Love how you flipped the sketch!!