Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mercy's Sketch Challenge MTSC64

** Please check out my Stampin' Up! sets I have for sale here. Everything is at least 60% or more off.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another sketch challenge from Mercy. Our challenge this week, MTSC64, is a really fun layout. I used a set by There She Goes called Side by Side. Love the sentiments in this set. Make sure you check out the sentiment on my card when you have a peek.

OK, here is my card.


Here is a pic of the wonderful sketch by my sweet friend Mercy.


When you make your card for our challenge please load it on Mr. Linky on Mercy's blog and when you upload to SCS and PCP please use the keyword MTSC64. Now go check out what my Muse sisters have for you today.

Mercy Kerin (The Head Muse)
Shannan Teubner (please remember our gal Shannan in your prayers)
Dawn Easton (Mar. Guest Designer)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back shortly with another post for today.

Hugs,
Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Pam!

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, this is beautiful! Love your scallops!

Lisa H. said...

goregoeus! what fun layering of those punched pieces and borders-looks wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam so FRESH and PRETTY.

Tasha said...

Such a spring filled card! Its beautiful Pam, lovely colours and stamps
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the punched border layers on this and such a sweet sentiment!

Peggy said...

Super cute card Pam!! That DP is one of my favorites!

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Love the dimension and colors!

Unknown said...

love the bright and cheerful colors, and that large scallop border punch is fabulous with this sketch! great sample!

anya said...

This is so pretty, Pam! Very springy!