Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jacksonbelle Sketch JBE096

** Please check out my Stampin' Up! sale here. Everything is 60% or more off.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for our fun weekly challenge from Jacksonbelle Embellishments and today we have a fabulous sketch for you. I used Amelia from the new Oliver and Amelia Happy Day set from The Greeting Farm. Isn't she a cutie patootie?

I used some paper from the My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow paper pack. BTW, the Jacksonbelle Embellishments store now has the NEW Basic Grey Green at Heart and Kioshi lines in stock. They also have NEW Zva Creative, NEW Stampavie Sarah Kay, and NEW Pink Paislee paper pads in stock. Go check out all the fun, new stuff. Ok, here is my card. 


Here is the sketch.
When you play along with our challenge make sure and leave a link to your card in the comment section on the Jbelle blog. When you upload to SCS and PCP please use the keyword JBE096. Now check out what my DT sisters have as inspiration for you today.


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow with another post. Take care.



Photobucket

12 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable card!

Dawn said...

Darling!! your coloring is always so fun and cheery! love it!!

Dawn Easton said...

OH MY GOSH! She is simply adorable and coloured perfectly!!! LOVE it, Pam!

Heather said...

Pam, this is totally adorable! Those MME papers are some of my fav ever. Wonderful wonderful card!

~amy~ said...

sooooo darling...love those colors!!

Jill said...

How cute is this--and how fun that we used the same papers. :) Great stamping minds think alike, I guess. ;)

Jen Shults said...

Gah!! I love this paper. It's sooo cute! Love your coloring and layout... fantastic card!

Tasha said...

Pam you rock! This is so cute! Its gorgeous. Love love love the paper and colours. And how adorable is this image
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how cute is that!! I love the bright colors!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Great card again Pam... I love those little white flowers-great detail!

Shemaine Smith said...

WOW Pam, way to rock your coloring! Cute card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh - this is SO CUTE! I just ordered this little cutie, hope I do as well coloring her as you have!