Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - FRUIT

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. It’s time for our weekly challenge at the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog. Today our challenge is to use Fruit on your card/project. For my card today I used a newly released image from the ATS store, C.C. Designs Sweet November Baby Trick or Treat Hero image. I actually used a pumpkin on my card. Oops!!! Can I use the excuse that we consider a pumpkin fruit in the South? LOL. I used 5 punches from the Small Oval Punch to make my pumpkin. Let me know what you think please.



Be sure to head over to the ATS Wednesdays Challenge Blog to play along with us!  Every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered…but in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is one of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00pm EST with only one entry per person please!

Thanks for stopping by again today. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,

Photobucket

9 comments:

WickedPixie said...

I will say again - I love this! This is so cute with the pumpkin and the clouds and the perfect paper! :-)Traci

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo cute Pammy, i just adore this card!
Kristy xx

mycardz said...

OMGoodnes, how very clever to use a punch for the pumpkin - I love it! Love your card too and I agree pumpkin is a fruit, but my favorite is as a dessert! yum. :) hugz, Mary

Tasha said...

Pam i love this. Its adorable and so fun. Fab colour work
love tasha xx

Danni said...

Awww, so so cute!!

Amy said...

Super cute card Pam! Love the pumpkin and I confess I didn't think anything odd of you using a pumpkin in the fruit challenge either! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

A pumpkin IS a fruit you use it to make pie right plus it has seeds so we will just think of it like the tomato that can be a veg or a fruit?!?LOL!! Fabulous card Pam! Love it!!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Pam...Love this sweet card!!

Jodi said...

Pam, your card is just too cute!! I love that you used a pumpkin for the challenge and created it with punches!! Hope you are doing well!
Hugs
Jodi =)