Saturday, August 21, 2010

Club Anya & Friends is Sponsoring SFYTT

Hello friends and happy Saturday. Sorry my post is late this morning. I painted my son’s room yesterday and had to unhook all his computer equipment, his computer has all our wireless connections for the house. Unfortunately I forgot to plug the phone line back in after setting everything back up in his room and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why my wireless connection for my laptop wasn’t working this morning. Finally found out I forgot to plug in the phone line so here I am now. Better late than never huh? LOL

Today CA&F is sponsoring the awesome Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT) over on Jen del Muro’s blog. I have been a long time fan of Jen’s sketches. There is a prize being offered on the CA&F blog and Jen’s blog (2 different prizes, woohoo) so make sure you check them both out. Here is my card using Friday Creeper. I paired her with some new Basic Grey paper from the Olivia pack. I flipped my card for the sketch.

Friday-2

sfytt082110

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can play along with Jen’s wonderful sketch today. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,

Pam

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing :)

WickedPixie said...

Great card Pam! I love her bright blue eyes and that gorgeously colored hair! :-)Traci

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is super gorgeous Pam!! Your colouring is amazing and I always want the dp you use LOL.
Kristy xx

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable Pam!! I love it!!

Tasha said...

Super cuteness Pam, i love the colour combo and fab image - she is so crazy sassy and fun! Love the DP
love tasha xx

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Pam! I love her hair... you did an awesome job on that!

Amy said...

She looks so cute Pam, not creeper at all! Love the papers you used with her and that cool flower! Awesome!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab! Love the color mix on this one with the Olivia paper!