Saturday, September 11, 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Sketch Time

Hello friends and happy Saturday. Saturday's this time of the year are busy at the Varnell house. Busy as in watching college football games all day. Anyone else out there a college football fan? Our house bleeds Crimson. ROLL TIDE!!! Let me show you what I mean. This is my son's room. I finally got it finished for him after him begging me for almost 2 years now to get the walls painted. Thanks to my mom for helping me paint, I hate painting. Whatcha think???




The Bear!!!!








Here is my card and today's sketch from Club Anya & Friends. Please load your card to the Galleria here when you play along. You may be the random winner of this week's FREE DIGI. 






Thanks for stopping by today. We are starting some awesome previews this coming Monday. Make sure you check back on Monday for the cuteness.

Hugs,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh wow! I really love this card Pam! It's a stunner! Love your son's bedroom too! Awesome job!!
xxx

Jen Shults said...

Great job on the room! that's a fantastic boys room. We bleed Black and Gold here (Go MIZZOU!) and I forsee someday painting some grey walls with black and gold trim, lol.

I love your card... it's fantastic. That sponged nestie behind the image is awesome... I love the two tone look. Your coloring is gorgeous... love the jeans and hair.

HUGS!!

Lelia Pierce said...

I love the room! I'm partial to black and gold (M-I-Z...Z-O-U!), but ya know!

Your card is amazing! I love every little detail on it! Gorgeous!

XXX

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMgosh, I LOVE that image!!