Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Paper Pretties - PWC117

** I have 3 posts today ..... All That Scraps, Club Anya & Friends and Paper Pretties. Thank you so much for bearing with me today.

ETA: I forgot to welcome one of our newest members to the DT. I know you know this amazing lady, she is multi-talented as well as super sweet. Please welcome Cindy Haffner to the Paper Pretties DT.

Hello friends and happy Wednesday. It's time for our weekly challenge at Paper Pretties and today our challenge is a sketch by the talented Frances. For my card I used one of the newly released stamps from Paper Pretties called Go Team. Let me know what you think about this sweet girl.

Go-Team-2

And here is Frances’ awesome sketch.

PWC117

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC117.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Photobucket

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

such a bright cheery card

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Pam, I'm thrilled to be designing with you for the next two months.

Jackie said...

This card s so bright and fun! You used the perfect image for this one, I just love it!

Tasha said...

Such a bundle of gorgeousness! Great layout Pam, the colours and image are super cute!
love tasha xx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I have to tell you that I love your work, Pam. Your coloring and color combos are fabulous. This is a super cute card!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome coloring on this image, Pam, and those DPs coordinate beautifully! Such a bright, happy card -- perfect for the theme!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute and fun!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAM!!!! Hope you have an awesome birthday weekend!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute card Pam...LOVE those colors, and hope your Birthday is fabulous!!!