Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mercy’s LAST Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC106

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. It’s time for my sweet best friend Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC106. Today is the last sketch challenge that Mercy will be issuing. I know ….. sad, isn’t it? She is such an inspiration with her sketches and her talent. I’m going to miss them each week. Thanks my sweet friend for a wonderful ride ….. but lucky me can see you each week at my house to stamp together!!!! Yay me …. LOL

For my card today I used Sweet Anya from The Greeting Farm. Here is my card and Mercy’s sketch.

Sweet-Anya-3

MTSC106

Make sure and upload your card to Mercy’s blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC106.

Now check out what the rest of the Muses have for you to look at today using Mercy's fabulous sketch.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow. Goodbye my friends.

Hugs,

Revised Siggy

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, this is adorable!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam your card is so SWEET!!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Pam! Love the colors and this sweet Anya!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome mix of DP! Love the image too!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wahhhh my sweet friend can't believe that you and I won't at least be on *A* team together...sad face :( Thankfully I know that you will ALWAYS be my friend. LOVE you and your card is absolutely gorgeous, as always. here's to more "fun" time-SOON!

Unknown said...

beautifully done, pam! thanks for all of your hard work week after week, and for going on this crazy ride with me. no one could ask for a better design team member!

love and {{{hugs}}}
mercy

Cyndi said...

this is so pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute...I LOVE that paper, it's one of my favorites!!