Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paper Pretties–PWC146

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. Our challenge this week is SPRING. For my card today I used the sentiment set Elegant Sentiments. Here is my card.

Pam-PWC146-3.23.2011

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC146.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Blog-Siggy-2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thum[2]

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

The purple and blue is so pretty and springlike. Love it!

Alaine said...

I love how well the edging and the paper go together!! Beautiful

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Pammy!!