Tuesday, March 15, 2011

REVIEW PREVIEW - All That Scraps

Hello friends and happy Tuesday. I have a card to show you today that I made with one of the NEW March images from ALL THAT SCRAPS. I used Birthday Gretel. For my sentiment I used the NEWLY released set this month from AmyR called It's Your Birthday. Whatcha think?



Make sure you head over to the ATS blog today for more creativeness using this month's NEW images.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,


3 comments:

Andrea Murdock said...

this card takes my breath away it's so freakin' incredible!!!!! it looks 3D on my screen. Love it and love you xoxo

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. This is just adorable! I love the feel of your card. Your coloring is over the top wonderful and you sure know how to use your colors. I really love this one. Hugs, Lisa

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!!