Saturday, September 22, 2007

Elegant Baroque

I went out of the box and used colors that I am not used to using on this card. Elegant Eggplant is a color I use very rarely but I may be changing my mind after completing this card. I'm really liking the way this one came together. It's a little more elegant than I'm used to making. For the sentiment I double layered the word window punch. This is something we learned at Regionals. It makes the punch not look so plain. The sentiment is stamped on River Rock and layered with Old Olive. TFL!!
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All Holidays; Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, River Rock, White, Brocade Background Designer; Ink: Elegant Eggplant, River Rock, Choc. Chip., Versamark; Accessories: Brad, Word Window Punch, Non SU Eggplant Ribbon.

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, This is FANTASTIC! Great colors and layout! Love the shaded Word Window Punch for the sentiment!