Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Season of Joy AGAIN

Yes, I am really hung up on this stamp set. It is one of my favorites (this week anyway). I have really enjoyed making cards with it and I have several more that I have already made and will post later in the week. TFL!!

Stamps: Season of Joy, All Holidays, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel; Paper: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, White, Cutie Pie Designer; Ink: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black; Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brads, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Jumbo Wheel Handle, So Saffron and Choc. Chip Markers.

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, This card is FANTASTIC! I too love this stamp set. Love how you used the So Swirly Wheel on the background piece! There you go ... thinking outside of the box again! NICE work!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the so swirly piece on the side. Mine is arriving in the mail today! HOORAY!