Saturday, September 29, 2007

Halloween, Here I Come


This is the first time in my life that I have ever created a Halloween card. I had some friends over Friday night to stamp and I actually made 4 Halloween cards. I will post 2 today and save the other 2 for tomorrow.
I have seen some cards on SCS using a spectrum pad and a brayer. Of course I had to try it and I love how it turned out. I brayed the ink on glossy paper and it gives it a much brighter look. I then rolled the Spooky wheel over that. TFL!!
Stamps: All Holidays, Spooky Jumbo Wheel; Paper: Only Orange, Old Olive, Basic Black, Glossy White; Ink: Pumpkin Patch Spectrum Pad, Basic Black; Accessories: Non SU Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Brayer.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, you're not going to believe this ... I made a card very similar to this for my upcoming class. Something about mine isn't quite right, saw yours here, and found the answer! Your layout is so-o-o much better! I'm off to CASE yours, OK?!!!!!

Unknown said...

This turned out beautiful!! I love the spectrum pad on glossy like you said it really makes the colors pop. This is a great card! TFS