Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall is PRICELESS


I have been wanting to use this word stamp ever since I got the All Holidays set. It's my favorite stamp out of the whole set. I tried to make this card look more vintage than what I am used to making. I sponged Cocoa on the outside of the Sky designer paper and I also sponged Cocoa on the Olive piece with the words. Then I distressed the edges of the piece of Cocoa underneath all the mats. This card also has 8 brads. Too many? Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way the card turned out. TFL!!

Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays, All in a Row; Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Confetti White, Fall Flowers Designer; Ink: Choc. Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Crafters Tool Kit, Photo Corner Punch.

No comments: