Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Dear Friend


This card is a CASE of this card here. I really loved her card. I have been doing more square cards lately and I like the way they look. I just use my 5 in 1 envelope template from SU to make an envelope to match. The striped paper is from the Apple Cider designer paper out of the Holiday Mini catalog and the dotted Guava is from the designer prints out of the IBC. TFL!!

Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays, All in a Row; Paper: Choc. Chip, Wild Wasabi, White, Apple Cider Designer, Groovy Guava Designer; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Groovy Guava Ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Punches - 1-3/8", 1-1/4" and 1", Dimensionals.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.. this is gorgeous!! YUM! Love your cards! Gonna add you to my blogroll!!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job with this card it is beautiful!! Love it!
Diane

Trina said...

Very pretty!!! Really like this card, great colors and love the faux stitching!!

Anonymous said...

I found you thru Nancy @ iSTAMP. Your cards are gorgeous!!! I'll be back for more. ;)

Nancy Riley said...

Pau, this card is gorgeous! You work magic with the All In A Row stamp set! Can you give me lessons via cyberspace? LOL!

Dawn Easton said...

Love this card! Great colours together!!! Fantastic! I'm so happy I found your blog today!!!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Love this card!! Awesome papers and embellishments!