Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've Been on Vacation


I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just got back last night from a week in FL and the week before that was spent preparing to go. It seems like forever since I have sat down and stamped. Here is a card I created about a month ago. I thought I would post it and then start working on more things starting tomorrow.
Stamps: Season of Joy, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel; Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, White; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Black; Accessories: Scallop Punch, Ribbon from Happy Me Scrappin' Kit, Slit Punch, White Gel Pen, 1-3/8" Circle Punch.

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

wowzers!!!! This card is absolutely stunning! Your artwork always amazes me!

Trina said...

Very pretty!! Love your colors and those scallops!!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty, I just love true red and green Christmas color's together.

Heidi said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!!! I love the bold colors and the polka dot ribbon! Perfect!