Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stamp-a-Stack #1

OK, I'm back to Stampin' Up! for a little bit. This is one of the cards that I am doing for a Stamp-a-Stack on Monday. Everyone that knows me knows how hard it is for me to do "simple" on a card. I like to add too much bling. This card took me forever because I kept putting stuff on it then taking it off, putting something else on it then taking it off. Wow, what pressure. I hope my girls like it. We are going to do 15 cards, 5 each of 3 different designs. Now, on to the next card. TFL!!
Stamps: Season of Joy; Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Rose Red, Regal Rose, White; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black; Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Brad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just great! I love those colors you used and I'm sure everyone else will too! Simple is good, especially for a SAS. ;)

Nancy Riley said...

I feel your pain, Pam! It's very difficult to do simple! Just remember, your customers come to your classes because they like YOUR style, so feel free to flaunt it, girl!

Nancy Riley said...

btw, I do like this card, and you've pulled SIMPLE off very very well !!!!