Friday, November 16, 2007

Stamp-a-Stack #2

Here's my second card for the Stamp-a-Stack I am doing on Monday. I like this one much better than my first. Patterned paper makes a world of difference to me in how a card turns out. Yes, they look good without it but I'm hung up on using the designer paper right now. I hope my girls like this card #2. TFL!!
Stamps: Perfect Presentation, Jumbo Whimsy Wheel; Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, White, Holiday Harmony Designer; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Versamark; Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo lovin' the snowman right now! And, you are right the DP makes a big difference. They'll love it! ;)

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card! Your ladies are going to love this one too!!!!