Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SC183 Goodbye Time Well Spent



Here is my submission for this week's sketch challenge on SCS, SC183. I'm really going to miss this set. It was a gift for demonstrators last Christmas. Stampin' Up! is really good to us. I got really tired doing all the paper piercing but I think it was well worth my time. It added a lot to the card. I stamped the 2 flowers, colored them with Copics, cut them out and popped them with dimensionals. I stamped the flowers again, colored just the centers and cut the centers out and popped them up just in the middle.

Now on to talking about the Fall/Winter Preview sneak peek. I loved almost everything in the brochure so I ordered almost all they had to offer. It will be delivered to my house tomorrow, Thursday, so look for posts from me this weekend using my new goodies.

Thanks for looking and have a great Holiday this weekend!!

Pam

4 comments:

Jamie Tyson said...

Loving the colors. You pulled them together nicely with the flowers (and look how well the copics match). You've inspired me to get stamping!

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS LIKE YOUR CARDS! KEEP-UP THE GOOD WORK!

Juliana said...

What fantastic colors!!
And the black mats make them *pop* even more!!

WONDERFUL card!

Unknown said...

love, love, love, love, love this card! you can ROCK OUT those bright colors! i am trying to use brighter colors these days...have you noticed? i was inspired by you.

keep up the awesome work!