Friday, July 4, 2008

Woohoo!! My New Toys Came Yesterday

I am so loving these new In Colors. They are absolutely DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in person. I used 3 of them on this card. Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red. The new designer Paper, Bella Rose, matches these colors perfectly. Isn't that designer paper just scrumptious? I used this week's sketch challenge again, SC183, from SCS to make this card. It's a wonderful sketch that I will continue to use in the future.

I will show you more creations with some of my other new items this weekend so check back soon.

Happy 4th of July!!! Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

This is awesome Pam!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

I am totally drooling!!! I can't wait to get my new goodies... I ordered them the day they released, but I don't think they've even been shipped yet. I'm dyin' over here!!!!! :)

Love your card!

Kim Gasper said...

Beautiful! Can't wait til my goodies come too!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card!

Cris A said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that gorgeous paper!!! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Can't wait to see all the other goodies. Love that paper.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

pam varnell....you just blow me away!!! this is simply phenomenal!

i just ordered my new demo stuff this past week, and now i'm chomping at the bit to get it all back!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Pam, this is gorgeous girl!! I can't wait to get my SU! goodies...another week still...ugh...haha!
Your card is fabulous...that paper is yummy for sure!

Jamie Tyson said...

Love the card. Love the stamps (didn't think I would) and LOVE the paper (which I knew I would). Great job!

Silke Ledlow said...

Pam - I can't wait to get my new toys too....I love what you have done with this set - absolutely gorgeous!!!