Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SC195 - Baja Verve Flowers


This card is for SCS Sketch Challenge 195 from a couple of months ago. I used the Petals and Stems stamp set for the focal image from Verve Stamps and the sentiment is from the hostess set Best Yet from SU. I used the designer paper Urban Garden along with Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Certainly Celery. Pretty combination. Top it off with some Baja Breeze ribbon and faux silver brads and you're done.

It's Wednesday and the work week is over half way over. Woohoo!! Thanks for looking and have a great week!!

Pam

5 comments:

Unknown said...

b-e-a-utiful! i gotta get that paper pack!

ttyl!

Shannan Teubner said...

Love love love this, Pam!!!

Allison said...

This is absolutelky beautiful! I love it.

Ret said...

hi Pam, this is such a gorgeous card! My jaw dropped when I saw it, BEAUTIFUL!!
I am going thru your blog now & wowwww, can you EVER make beautifu art!!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love the flowers and the colours are so beautiful together. Really lovely!