Sunday, November 16, 2008

WSC66 - Beautiful Flowers


I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge WSC66 and SCS Color Challenge CC181. This is a lovely color combo; Rose Red, Basic Black and Kraft. The card is pretty straightforward. I did emboss the sentiment to make it stand out on the designer paper.

This is one of the many creations I made this weekend while at a stamping retreat with four of my best friends, Janet Beahm, Mercy Kerin, Donna White-Dropkin and Ashley Ward. We had sooooooo much fun. I laughed until I couldn't laugh any more. Girls FOUR. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and I hope you have a wonderful week!!
Pam

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i just love this card...it's so pretty IRL. i had such an amazing time this weekend...too bad i don't have the stamina for FOUR! LOL!

Tig-ole-biggily......BWAHAHAHA!!!

Beate said...

GORGEOUS card, Pam! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Nice card... Love this gorgeous flowers design...