Monday, November 10, 2008

WSC64 - Unusual Christmas Card


How do you like this Christmas card? I made it for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge WSC64 from 2 weekends ago. Beautiful sketch!!! I got the idea from this card my special friend Mercy Kerin did here. She is the "Queen of Embossing" and she has gotten me addicted now. I used Baroque Motifs for the black embossing on the red panel. The white scallops were made with one of the large rectangle nestabilities. Yes, it's full of piercing again. Love it!!!

BTW, I am going on a stamping retreat this Friday morning until Sunday afternoon with 5 of my great friends, Janet, Mercy, Donna, Beth and Ashley. Girls, 4 more days. Woohoo!!!

Hope you have a great week. Thanks for looking!!
Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i always knew you thought i was the best! LOL!

this is great....love the colors, the coloring, and the embossing! awesome job!

Nancy Riley said...

Holy Cow! This is gorgeous, Pam! I love the embossed Baroque Motif swirl!