Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FS96 - Anna's Card



This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge FS96 from 4 weeks ago. I chose this card from Anna's gallery to case. She had some beauties to choose from. I changed the stamp set, the cardbase color and added designer paper.

I used the butterfly from the Verve stamp set Thankful Blossoms . I stamped it on designer paper from the SU designer pack Hawaii Papaya with Rich Cocoa Momento ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder before cutting it out. The butterfly's wings have been slightly folded up to look like it's about to fly off the card. The brown scallop pieces are cut with the SU Scallop Border Punch. The sentiment is from the SU stamp set Always in My Thoughts. The white background piece has been pierced with SU's Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. The ribbon is the retired Silk Chocolate Chip from SU.

Hope you're having a wonderful week. Thanks for coming by to check me out.

Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is about time that you posted this gorgeous card! i absolutely love these colors...and the *sparkle* on the flutterby is simply splendid!

you are my hero! LOL!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous - Pam!!! Love the DP and the pretty butterfly!!!