Friday, January 9, 2009

TECC47 - Cutsie Butts Again



This card is for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #47 from 3 weeks. I made this card for my husband Chuck to give me for our 13th anniversary on December 21st. He usually gets in my stamp room and makes me a card for all different occasions during the year but I know he hates to do it. He is so precious to do this for me. I had just gotten these precious images from the set Cup of Stuff by The Greeting Farm and was dying to use them. I asked him if he wanted me to make him a card to give me and he was just all over that.

I stamped the main image with Black Brilliance ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder and I colored it with my Copics. The main image and the Real Red mat layer were cut out with Circle Nestabilities. The striped designer paper is from the Ski Slope pack as is the blue background piece. The blue background piece has been pierced with SU's Paper Piercer and Mat Pack. The sentiment is from SU's Hugs & Kisses set. The sentiment was also stamped with Black Brilliance ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The heart brads are from a local craft store. It's finished off with Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

Thanks for coming by to check me out. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Pam

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Awww.... how sweet! Love your title "cutsie butts"... LOL! Thanks for playing with the sketch!

Nancy Riley said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Those little heart brads are the perfect touch, and your coloring of the main image is superb!

Unknown said...

what a perfect anniversary card....i think i've seen it before {teeheehee}!

awesome job on the challenge...you're my hero!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Pam - what a sweet Anniversary card!!! Great take on the Sketch!!!