Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stampin Up Card Finally - SC209 & WT199



This card is for this week's SplitCoast Stampers Weekly Sketch Challenge SC209 and for this week's SplitCoast Stampers Ways to Use it Challenge WT199, which was to use Silver anywhere on your card. I used the SU stamp set Always in My Thoughts. This is such a precious stamp set. I love all the sayings in it. Very good set when you need to make a card for someone that needs a pick me up.

I stamped the main image with Rich Cocoa Momento Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder then colored it with Copics. It is layered with a Chocolate Chip piece punched out with the Long Rectangle Nestibilities. The designer paper is from the SU Hawaii Papaya designer pack. The cardstock base is Chocolate Chip and the background piece is Old Olive. The Old Olive piece has been pierced with SU's Paper Piercer and Mat Pack. I added 3 Silver Brads with a 1/2" Circle Punch of Chocolate Chip behind them. The sentiment is also embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.

I hope the rest of your weekend is great. Thanks for coming by to check me out.

Pam

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the combination of patterns and colors ... beautiful ... a pick-me-up card for sure.

Nancy Riley said...

Pam, this card is awesome! I love that designer paper, the chocolate chip backed silver brads, and that paper piercing is GREAT!

Unknown said...

what a sweet pick-me-up card! love the colors, the dsp, adn the piercing...are we the piercing queens or what?!? LOL!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card!!! You definitely rocked both challenges!!! Fab DP, Stamp Set and I lvoe the eyelets with the Rhinestones!!!