Monday, February 2, 2009

MTSC29 - Animal Crackers




This is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC29 this week. I absolutely love this new Tea Party designer paper but I had the hardest time making these colors work for me. Yes, I'm a bright kinda girl. I love the sketch and the designer paper so maybe I'm just crazy. What do you think?

Sorry for the short post but I'm battling a kidney infection and a fever of 101.7 right now. I will be back in a day or time to give you more details.

Please play along with the sketch this week. It's a good one.

Pam

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh Pam!!! LOVE what you did with the awesome sketch!! Gorgeous use of the DP, fun colors and that image is just ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. I love this paper. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is just adorable!! I love the dsp and the star is the perfect embellishment!!

Unknown said...

well girlfriend...what do i think? i know you're crazy, but this card is phenomenal! as you know, i was not crazy about that paper until i saw it in person...it really is gorgeous and quite vibrant. you have done an amazing job with it...and with this week's sketch!

thanks for all of your hard work and talent!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, I hope you get well soon! Hope you are able to get plenty of rest.

Your card is super sweet! I love the fun and bold paper!

Allison said...

This is so adorable! I loved this set as soon as I saw the catalogue. Love the colours you chose.

Hope you feel better soon!