Monday, February 9, 2009

MTSC30 - Bad Boy Ian AGAIN






How could I not use the new Rockabilly Designer Paper from SU with my Bad Boy Ian?? The paper matches his clothes perfectly, doesn't it? This is Ian from the Dress Me set by The Greeting Farm. I just love my Ian and Anya stamps.

This card is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC30. I thought this was going to be a tough sketch but I was amazed at how easy this card came together. It made me pull out those Carousel notes that I have had sitting there and never used. I started out with 2 Kiwi Kiss Carousel Notes. They were scored at the very top and put together with sticky strip to make them have a front and a back. I can't stand just a one piece card. The 2 circle pieces were cut with SU's new Circle Cutter (love it). Ian was colored with Copic Markers and cut out and adhered with dimensionals. The rectangle mat under Ian is a piece from the Kiwi Kiss and the Riding Hood Red designer paper packs. It has been pierced using SU's Mat Pack and a Paper Piercer. The word "Cool" is stamped with Black Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder then punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and layered with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch.

Make sure and visit Mercy's blog and play along with this week's sketch. The circle card is a wonderful challenge. Thanks for coming by to check me out.

Pam

9 comments:

Julie said...

OMGOSH...Pam your little Ian is just TOOOO cute!! Love the fab color combo and that fun DP! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

yikes!! This is so cute!! I love Ian and this bright colors!! I had so much fun with this sketch too!

Brocéliane said...

gorgeous, love your circle card and those beautiful papers:)

Dawn Easton said...

HA! Love Ian....so cute! Thanks for the reminder about the carousel notes! I have tons ;) Maybe I could use them too for this fab sketch.
Your card turned out GREAT!

Unknown said...

love, love, love this bad boy! he's too cute to be bad, though. love the color combo and the use of dsp!

awesome sample...as usual! thanks for another fantabulous creation for my sketch!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jackie Pedro said...

Pam, this is ADORABLE! You have now convinced me to get the Rockabilly DP!! You three ( You, Mercy and Julie Lacey) are killing me with these adorable Greeting Farm stamps!!

Denise said...

So adorable, love the circle card.

Jenn said...

Awesome card Pam! Love little Ian and that dp rocks! :D I so love the Ian & Anya stamps and may soon have to jump in and get some! ;D

Carolina said...

Adorable card Pam and love how you used sweet Ian with this DP - you're so right, they're so perfect together!