Sunday, February 8, 2009

SFYTT - My First Hanna




Isn't this just the prettiest girl you have ever seen taking a rest from working in her garden? This is Hanna and she is from the set I Love My Garden by Hanna Stamps. This is my first Hanna card and I really like how it turned out. Love that Tea Party designer paper from SU too.

I created this card for Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from yesterday. The sunflower actually has a stalk on the pink cardstock behind it but I have mostly covered it up. I knew as soon as I finished the card that when people looked at it they would go "Did she mess up on that pink cardstock and try to cover it up?" Oh well, there is a nice pretty sunflower stalk hiding back there. LOL!! I have paper pieced her hat and her blouse with the Tea Party designer paper. The rest of Hanna is colored with Copics. She was cut out and popped on another stamped image of herself. The sentiment is all one stamp but has been cut apart and the I (heart) part was popped on top of a heart from SU's new 3-heart punch.

Hope this week finds you at a good place in your life. God has been good to me and I am very blessed at this time in my life. Thanks for visiting and please come back to see me.

Pam

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What a pretty card! You did a great job with your first Hanna!

Unknown said...

all i have to say is....you rocked hanna right! you go girl!

:) mercy

~amy~ said...

cute! Love the paper piecing!!