Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Buttons, Brads and Bows .... Oh My!!!

Welcome back to my blog this morning and how are you today? It's time for Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge and our challenge today, JBE091, is called "Buttons, Brads and Bows......Oh My!!" You can use one, two or all three on your card. I chose to use a button (with a bow). I used some of the new Basic Grey Nook & Pantry paper on my card and a new stamp set from Verve called Love's Flower. Basic Grey paper can be found at the Jacksonbelle store. I used Monday MOJO Sketch Challenge MOJO124 for the layout of my card. Here it is...........


And I wanted to show you a close-up of the beautiful flower that came with this stamp set........


And here is the sketch I used, MOJO124, from the Monday MOJO blog (I flipped my card for the sketch)............


When you play along with this awesome challenge today make sure and leave a comment on the Jacksonebelle blog and a link to your card. Now check out what the rest of the Jbelle Rockstars have to show you today..........


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you right back here tomorrow with a Flutter By Wednesday creation. Have a great day peeps!!

Hugs,
Photobucket

21 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Pam, love this BG papers.
Kristy x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pam! Love that big flower and the pretty ribbon!

Dawn said...

oh my...yes, Beautiful Pam!!

~amy~ said...

Pam...I LOVE it!!!!!

Jen said...

Pam this is just beautiful! Your paper choices are awesome and I just can't get over the layering you've done with that flower... it's just stunning. Beautiful work!

Tasha said...

Thi is such a stunning card! I love the papers you have used and layout. The flower is just so pretty and is fab with the sentiment
love tasha xx

kris said...

Very STUNNING!!! the colors are so warm and inviting!! Love your interp of the layout and use of embellies!!! Beautiful creation Pam! i LOVE it!

Annette Green said...

So very pretty. Love this!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

So fab Pam... I LOVE all of that brown:)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Just gorgeous! Love that flower!

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Pam, you colored that flower beautifully! It goes perfectly with the BG papers! Great job!

Heather P. said...

Oh WOW, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it, Pam!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo gorgeous! LOVE the layout, colors, LOVE IT!

Jill said...

SO pretty! Love that layered flower!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another beauty! Love how you colored the flower. Thanks for playing! :)

Sammi said...

Love it! Awesome quote on that card!
xxx

Unknown said...

so striking, pam...great dp, and i love the "feasthered" effect on the flower!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW-this is STUNNING! I adore that DP and the flower you did is amazing!

PiAnka said...

The card is really beautifull! but what i also like is the quote:-) I'm a chocolate lover;-)

stampmonkey said...

What a darling card! Love the patterned paper too! {I'm still waiting for that stamp set to be back in stock --love what you did with it.}