Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Have a Peek at Oliver and Amelia

Well let's at least have a peek at Amelia cause she is the one I used on my card today. You saw a preview of this adorable set from The Greeting Farm a few weeks ago, and some of you even purchased it on that one special day when you could buy it early. If you didn't get it early I know where you will be at midnight March 1st, at TGF getting this adorable set. LOL. These two little people are so cute. Amelia looks like a little sassy baby doll. Here is my card using this sweetie pie.


Can I just tell you peeps that this set is on the top of my fav list? She is so cute and sassy and Oliver is so sweet I just want to pinch his cheeks off. LOL. Make sure you head over to the CA&F blog to check out all the other girls cards and then please visit their blogs and leave them some love.

Pam (me)

We have one more peek for you of another awesome single that I KNOW will make you very happy. It is also Sketchy Saturday tomorrow too and we want you to play along with our challenge. Take care and I'll see you very early tomorrow.

Hugs,

Photobucket

16 comments:

Sammi said...

She is just a little doll! LOVE her!!
This card is GORGEOUS Pam... I LOVE your colouring AGAIN :D
Sammi
xxx

Tasha said...

Pam this is gorgeous! I love the colours and gorgeous colouring of this image! the ribbon is fab too
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

What a cutie, Pam! Simply gorgeous card!

Marlene said...

This card is simply delicious!!! (Sorry if I've left two comments....I thought I left one previously, but don't see it.)

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! Your coloring is SO pretty and I love all the bright colors on her outfit! That DP is so pretty too and I love the slightly distressed edging. Actually I just love EVERYTHING about her-right down to the AWESOME shading on her ponytail holders-WOW!

♥Rach♥ said...

The bow, layout and colors are just perfect together, wonderful card Pam!

Unknown said...

oh how cute is this, i love these new stamps, the papers you have used are gorgeous and go so well with the imagge.

kris said...

She's so cute i just wanna pinch her cheeks!!! LOL!! Love the preview Pam!!! the colors scream girly and it is perfectly matched with sweet and adorable Amelia!

Jen Shults said...

Oh, she is so cute!!! I love this little stamp! You did a gorgeous job coloring her!! And I love your funky paper choices!

Kim said...

This is so sweet and beautifully colored!

Amy said...

This card just makes me smile Pam! The bright, happy colors are a perfect match to little Amelia... and the way you've colored her up looks fantastic! :)

Kelly Booth said...

soooooooooo cute Pam!!! Love Love this Sweet card....you rock!!

Danni said...

your coloring on this is outstanding! Wow!! This has to be one of my most favorite of your cards! I truly {heart} it!

Randi said...

Oh,SWEET! Love this in these gorgeous bright colors Pam!! Cute layout! Have a wonderful weekend!

Scrappychick said...

So sweet!

Mary Giles said...

MOG! Pick me up off the floor because I'm just floored by all this cuteness. Fabulous coloring job Pam! Love th eribbon and flower treatments.