Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Paper Shop's Friday Featured Stamp Set

Hello peeps, how are you today? Starting today, we will be having an extra post each week on the LPS blog. We will be featuring one of our current stamp sets and showing you cards/projects made with that set from the LPS Card Gallery (which by the way is stuffed full of inspiration). We could all use some extra inspiration, right? The first set we are featuring is Garden Gate, one of my favs. Here is the first card I made with this set that I showed on my blog a few weeks ago.............


Now, run over to the LPS blog to check out all the inspiration. We hope you enjoy what you see. We'll be doing this every Friday to help you keep that mojo flowing. Talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Pam!!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Pam....Love this card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a great new feature! Thanks for posting my card on the LPS blog ;) That was one of my FAVE cards I think. This is a great set and it doesn't get enough attention for sure! Awesome post, chickie!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Danni said...

Still love this card, gorgeous!